Bill Clinton's Corruption?

I feel like no body knows about his corruption. All they say is how he was a great president. But he actually stole alot of money.

http://prorev.com/legacy.htm

http://members.tripod.com/~GOPcapitalist/clinton-s...

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTI...

Im not trying to get bad answers or anything. I just feel no one know. Does anyone know the same?

im not saying it because im voting for obama. im very impartial. if it wasnt for this i would vote for hillary. and besides this isnt about hillary its about her husband.

• JHD
    Favorite Answer

Remember Hillary's book, "It Takes a Village"? I thought all these years that she wrote this book...and she has, in fact, taken credit for it. However.....

"Clinton has been criticized for not giving credit to a ghostwriter in connection with It Takes a Village. The majority of the book was reportedly written by ghostwriter Barbara Feinman.[8] When the book was first announced in April 1995, The New York Times reported publisher Simon & Schuster as saying "The book will actually be written by Barbara Feinman, a journalism professor at Georgetown University in Washington. Ms. Feinman will conduct a series of interviews with Mrs. Clinton, who will help edit the resulting text."[9]

Feinman spent seven months on the project and was paid $120,000 for her work.[10] Feinman, however, was not mentioned anywhere in the book. Clinton's acknowledgment section began: "It takes a village to bring a book into the world, as everyone who has written one knows. Many people have helped me to complete this one, sometimes without even knowing it. They are so numerous that I will not even attempt to acknowledge them individually, for fear that I might leave one out."[11] During her promotional tour for the book, Clinton said, "I actually wrote the book ... I had to write my own book because I want to stand by every word."

I am not a big fan of former president Bill Clinton, mostly because people give him credit for economic prosperity that he had nothing to do with as president, but to be fair, none of those websites look credible to me. Any idiot can make their own Tripod site and say whatever they want on it.

Can you show us more objective evidence supporting your claims of corruption or is this all you've got?

Edit: those websites are worse than the first. The 'leftcoster.com?" Why not try posting links to news websites that have an editorial process that ensures objectivity and checks facts? Or at least a well-established objective third party instead of sites with an obvious bias?

• ?

Again, Hillary is either corrupt or the best business woman on the face of the Earth. How you can invest one thousand dollars in a land deal and make 100k off it in months is beyond me. Yes I know they couldn't prove anything but that doesn't mean she didn't do anything wrong. They didn't prove O.J. did anything either.

ANYONE BUT CLINTON !

Preferably Obama

Vote Obama he will unite people. He will bring this country together. Everyone always says Obama does not have a plan but let me tell you his plan for America's unity. He will start by ending the hate between blacks and whites and this is how he will do it: He will make all the white people apologize for slavery and money and land may be involved in the settlement. This will start the healing process once and for all between black and white people. This plan will encourage blacks and white to move on in unity and will provide freedom to all. " free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty, we are free at last." MLK.

Obama 008

the Clinton's are extremely corrupt, has nothing to do with GOP. Anyone who was on Walmart's board of directors is bound to be a snake.

Its the democrat way... or at least their two choices for President are both corrupt.

We know. We've always known. Character and integrity still mean a lot to many of us.

GOP slinging mud but you young people believe anything aired on television or said on the radio both republican media's.

Bill Clinton was a great president, there I said it

Source(s): Vote Keegan Medrano for President 2042, Populism will rise again!

I think this about Hillary: like husband like wife.