this probably sounds stupid, but what does it mean when a guy calls a a girl "totally hot"?

well actually, i know this sounds stupid. but i'm just wondering cause for some reason i think there's a difference between being "hot", "really hot", "cute" etc. and i was just wondering where on like.....say a scale from 1-10 (1 being ugly, 5 being cute, and 10 being EXTREMELY hot....) "totally hot" fits in? ........perhaps from a guys perspective would be nice.........

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

cute is like a 4-6 hot is like a 7 or 8 and really hot is 9+. Pretty sad, I know, but thats how each of those would rate on a scale. Hot or really hot is just basically sexy and cute is kinda like innocent but good looking.

Source(s): I'm a guy and this is my perspective.
  • 4 years ago

Lol, I love that word.... dude. However, she's not necessarily in the wrong, here's an excerpt from an online dictionary. Dude; NOUN: 1.Informal An Easterner or city person who vacations on a ranch in the West. 2.Informal A man who is very fancy or sharp in dress and demeanor. Slang 3.A man; a fellow. 4.Persons of either sex. #4 says persons of either sex.

• 1 decade ago

It depends on the guy.

Some will think "cute" is down the list while "sexy" is on top; with "hot" somewhere in the middle.

I tend to use "fine" to mean a woman is absolutely attractive.

Like I said though, it depends on the guy.

• 1 decade ago

umm i think it is like a 9 or a 10

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

it means totally hot

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd be worried about a guy using the word totally, doubt he possesses the sexual preference for it to matter much for you.

• 1 decade ago

he thinks he likes you and that you are totally hot

• 1 decade ago

8 or 9. You go girl!

Source(s): Unfortunately came up with a scale in Junior high. LOL.
  • 1 decade ago

it means he thinks you really really cute lol!

• meri
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

He thinks you are smokin you look good

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsKWj...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.