Who will refinance our mortgage that is in foreclosure?

We are in foreclosure, it has not yet been sent to the mortgage companys legal department but it is just a matter of time. Is there anyone who knows who might refinance us so we don't lose our home? Our best credit score at the moment is 565. We have good steady income and can make a payment up to 800.00 a... show more We are in foreclosure, it has not yet been sent to the mortgage companys legal department but it is just a matter of time. Is there anyone who knows who might refinance us so we don't lose our home? Our best credit score at the moment is 565. We have good steady income and can make a payment up to 800.00 a month. Any and all help is welcome.
Update: For Landlords information, our income became lower when my husbands job position changed. We reported it to the mortgage company to see if we qualified for Mortgage assistance or help. They too 3 months before they responded and said they could take 50.00 off our payment, by then we were allready behind. We... show more For Landlords information, our income became lower when my husbands job position changed. We reported it to the mortgage company to see if we qualified for Mortgage assistance or help. They too 3 months before they responded and said they could take 50.00 off our payment, by then we were allready behind. We don't have credit cards, we don't have any outside bills except for our 1 car insurance. No cable, No phone. We keep the heat on 63 to keep the bill down. We have no help from the local social services, no medical insurance. We have nothing but our home. Our original payment was supposed to be 574.00 a month. You tell me how it got to 877.00 on a fixed rate!!!.
The mortgage company can't . We aren't "refusing" to pay anyone "LANDLORD", and as for "ripping someone off", you talk as if you are familiar with this???
Thanks to those who don't judge before knowing all the facts. God Bless you all.
9 answers 9