madsyx_x asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Another weight problem.?

I am 5'4 13, weigh 102 pounds - i run 3 miles, everyday. burning around 300 calories. i snack alot- but small snaks - dont really have MEALS. i need to lose 5 pounds in 1 week or a little more then 1 week. this is a MUST. anyone know how i can do that without dieting - i watch what i eat - im a diabetic and celiac disease... so i need to know if this excersice is goodenough ( about 30 min. - 40 ) and what can i do to speed up the weight loss- not showing ANY resuslts - im a sz. 1 - need to be a small 1 or a 0, so please please help!

* also please no DONT LOSE WEIGHT or anything like t hat - i know what i have to do; again thanks so much - sorry for the looong description ♥

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Home

Web Hosting

Classified Ads

Community

Health & Diets

Links

Contact Us

Bookmark Us!

Related Links

Cardiac Diet Menu

Search Carter County Market

Be a Link Partner!

The Carter

County Site Ring

View Member Sites

Join the Site Ring!

Cardiac Diet

> Carter Co Market > Health and Diets > Cardiac Diet

Supposedly, this 3 day diet is used at the Birmingham, Alabama Hospital

Cardiac Unit for patients who need to lose lots of weight in a hurry before having surgery. In 3 days you can lose as much as 10 pounds!

First Day

Cardiac Diet Forum - Improved!

Breakfast

Lunch

Dinner

1/2 Grapefuit or Juice

1 Slice of Toast

1 tbsp. Peanut Butter

Black Coffee or Tea

1/2 cup Tuna

1 Slice Toast

Black Coffee or Tea

2 Slices (3 oz.) of any Meat

1 cup String Beans

1 cup Carrots or Beets

1 small Apple

1 cup Vanilla Ice Cream

Second Day

Fat Loss ‘4’ Idiots

Breakfast

Lunch

Dinner

1 hard-boiled Egg

1 Slice of Toast

1/2 Banana

Black Coffee or Tea

1 cup Cottage Cheese

or: 1/2 cup Tuna

5 Saltine Crackers

2 Wieners

1 cup Cabbage or Broccoli

1/2 cup Carrots

or Turnip Greens

1/2 Banana

1 cup Vanilla Ice Cream

Third Day

Negative Calorie Diet

Breakfast

Lunch

Dinner

1 hard-boiled Egg

1 Slice Toast

Black Coffee or Tea

1 Slice Cheddar Cheese

5 Saltine Crackers

1 small Apple

Black Coffee or Tea

1 cup Tuna

1 cup Carrots or Beets

1 cup Green Beans

or Cauliflower

1 cup Cantaloupe

or 1 small Apple

1 cup Vanilla Ice Cream

You MUST Follow The Rules!

Acid Alkaline Diet Simplified!

* This diet works as a chemical breakdown and is proven to work

DO NOT VARY AMOUNTS

OR MAKE SUBSTITUTIONS TO THE DIET MENU!

* You are allowed diet soda or tea with sweetener on this diet.

* Salt and pepper may be used, but no other seasoning.

* Use this diet for 3 consecutive days each week.

* After 3 days of dieting, you can eat your usual food,

But Do Not OVER Eat!!!

* After 4 days of normal eating, start back on your 3 day diet.

* Don’t change the rules!

Back to Top of Page

The Cardiac Diet is actually a simple program that has been known by many other names. It has been known as: American Heart Association 3 day diet; 3 Day Heart diet; 3 Day Cardiac diet; Kaiser 3 day diet; Hospital 3 day diet; Bubbas 3 day diet; D. Perricone 3 day diet; Baptist Hospital 3 day diet; Hershey Medical Center 3 day diet; Birmingham England Cardiology 3 day diet; Florida 3 day diet; Ochner 3 day diet; 3 day Navy diet, Birmingham cardiac diet, and 3 day Army diet.

The UAB Health System statement on Cardiac Diet.

More Diet Resources

The Negative Calorie Diet (tm)

Did you know that it is now possible to drop up to 14 pounds in only 7 days? That's right... The Negative Calorie Diet

Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle

Diet & Weight Loss Secrets of The World's Best Bodybuilders and Fitness Models: Lose fat quickly and easily without supplements.

Acne Free In 3 Days

Look Better, Feel Better, and Raise Your Self-Esteem 150% by Banishing Your Acne in Only 3 Days!

More Cardiac Diet Resources

More 3 Day Diet Resources

Changing LINKS

Cleveland Clinic Diet

[Carter Co Market] [CCM Web Hosting] [Classified Ads] [Community] [Health and Diets] [Cardiac Diet] [Stress Diet] [Fibromyalgia] [Health Articles] [Link Resources] [Contact Us]

Carter County Site Ring

Next

Random

List

Web Carter County Market

Golf Swing Tips

* Feedback * Join Our Mailing List *

support @ cartercountymarket.com

Golf Course

Golf Club

Golf Vacation

©

Martha’s

Kentucky Cookin’

Burn the Fat

Feed the Muscle!

Something That Lasts

by James D. Jordan

The Low Gi

Diet Breakthrough

• 4 years ago

Hershey Medical Center 3 Day Diet

• 4 years ago

If you can't lose your excess weight, if it often come back those further pounds and you do not know what to do? – don’t desperate simply because is a way to resolve this bad issue. let the science and the good meals work for you and you will achieve that waste of pounds that you always wanted and need to have it.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Music forces you to eat more. According to a survey by the journal Psychology as well as Marketing, soft, classical tunes encourage you to definitely take time over your dinner, so you consume more meal. So, switch off – silence can make you more aware of what you’re putting in your mouth.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Music enables you to eat more. According to a report by the journal Psychology and also Marketing, soft, classical tunes encourage one to take time over your meal, so you consume more foodstuff. So, switch off – silence will make you more aware of what you’re putting in your mouth.

• 4 years ago

It’s Friday brunch time and you simply can’t stop going back intended for seconds. But hang on! Stop to get a minute and suck on a supplementary strong mint. The flavour may put you off that 3rd plate of chicken korma/roast beef/sushi medley.

• 3 years ago

People who embark on a weight-loss journey having a partner are 37 per cent prone to stick with it than people who go it alone, according to a recent study from Indiana University in the united states.

• Danika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Put a two litre water bottle and a glass on your desk each morning. Get through it by lunch, and do the same in the afternoon. You’ll exercise better in addition to recover faster if you’re hydrated. I drink some water every time someone asks me a foolish question or sends a stupid email... find something that works for you!

• 5 years ago

Chewing your food thoroughly won't make digestion easier, but will allow your body time to recognise when it's actually full, thus preventing overeating.

• 5 years ago

Take in brownish hemp as an alternative to whitened

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.