Lleh
Lv 6
Lleh asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

Variations of Chase: My grandson and his wife finally settled on Chase as a name for their impending son.?

But people have been giving them ideas and the field has now expanded to include Chasen, Chasten, Chaste, Chastain and Race. I kind of prefer Race. If they give the child a name that starts with S like Steven people might think it's Ray. But I don't say a word. Not my business and if they want to lurk around and look over my shoulder while I'm typing I can't be blamed for what they see. Which of these names do you think is better?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Chase. Actually, I'd vote for giving him a more formal name and using Chase as a nickname. I mean, Chase is cute for a little kid, maybe cool for an older kid, but let's face it: when he's an adult in the business world, he'll probably want a "real" name.

• k81j
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Chase

• 1 decade ago

The boy's name Chase is pronounced chayce. It is of English and Old French origin, and its meaning is "huntsman". Surname, and originally a nickname for a huntsman.

Chase has 4 variant forms: Chace, Chasen, Chayce and Chayse.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like Chase or Chasen

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Chase/Chace Alexander is a nice name. (I like the different spelling of Chase btw.) Chace Matthew Chace Evertte Chace Clark Chace Elroy Chace Jackson Chace Bennett I really like Chace Elroy or Chace Bennett... Hope that helps a little.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I actually really like the name Chase!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I prefer Chase.

• 1 decade ago

All are ridiculous but I'd stick with Chase, it's the lesser evil here.

• 1 decade ago

Tell them to stick with Chase. All the other names are just ridiculous.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like Chase, spelt Chayse.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.