viral bronchitis, now pain in back..related?

Hi everyone. I've been sick for over 2 weeks. Coughing a lot, lots of yellow/green mucous when I cough or blow my nose. When it first happened I actually tasted blood every time I coughed.. now I don't taste anything, not even food. I went in to the doc and he told me it was viral bronchitis and best thing to do is rest, if symptoms changed to go back in.

This morning at probably around 430 my cats woke me up and I got up to feed them. I had so much trouble getting a breath in, it felt like my lungs had caved in. After a few minutes I felt better went to sleep and didn't wake up until I had to. I felt fine in the house, got outside and as I walked to my car I felt a twinge in my back.. not too bad.. but after a bit of driving it progressed.. when I got to work it hurt so much with every breath, then to sit was impossible, I had to keep my back arched and still do now. Is this a symptom of viral bronchitis? I know for viral infections not much can be done.

Sorry couldn't type enough.

The pain is actually located more to the left in my back and it doesn't feel like a knot or anything in my back. I slept very last night, and I actually haven't coughed too badly the past day or so.. Seemed to be getting better except for all the yellow/green mucous which seems to be getting worse? I did notice that most of my symptoms are on the left. I had a swollen left lymph node in my neck, the green mucous comes out of my left nostril, the pain in my back is located more towards the left.. I don't know if this can just all be centralized like this or if it's just a random coincidence that it happened that way.

I just don't want to go back to the doctor again for nothing.

Thanks for any replies

I haven't been coughing badly the past few days. This morning, I hadn't coughed once before the pain.. The only thing was way early at 430 where I had to gasp for air. But I didnt cough then either.. It felt like something really cold sucked the air right out of my lungs. But beyond that, there wasn't anything else I can think of that could have caused it.. and I didn't get the pain until almost 4 hours after that. It does feel like it's my left lung, I had sharp pain at the lower end of my left lung in the front earlier today but it passed after about 20 minutes. I feel ok enough, I'm not eating much because I have no appetite but I feel ok? I just have pain, the mucous, sound like crap but I can't tell anymore because I've felt this way for so long now.. the cough is still around, every now and then.. I don't know.. I'm just wanting to make sure I don't go in for nothing because I know if it's viral, there is nothing but waiting to do.. And I feel like it's a waste of time if so.

Favorite Answer

You have a secondary infection if you are having these types of problems. Also back pain can indicate pneumonia, so you really should go back to the doctor and get on antibiotics.

2

Source(s): Natural Treatment For Asthma - http://AsthmaRelief.iukiy.com/?nnPY

Bronchitis Back Pain

Discover The Inside Secrets to Back Pain Relief And how you can drastically reduce your pain and eliminate your need for treatment - http://cureforpain.info/back-pain-988.html

A simple-to-use, step-by-step system that is full of life changing benefits:

+) Show you exactly how to get the most out of the Back Pain

+) The Printable Guide is the workbook that gives you simple to follow instructions, tips and recommendations.

+) It also gives some simple tips to guarantee your success.

Ready to Take Control of Your Pain? Start treating your pain from home and start feeling better today

Discover Right Now - http://cureforpain.info/back-pain-988.html

So if you are someone who thinks you will always have back pain and that’s just they way it is…eventually, you are going to have to change your mind about that. And the sooner…the better.

Source(s): You deserve to finally get out of pain. Life is too short to keep hurting! - http://cureforpain.info/back-pain-988.html

Stop Back Pain Instantly

You probably pulled a muscle in your back coughing. Or worse, you could have cracked a rib. I work with a lady who cracked her rib by coughing so hard. If the pain is not gone soon, I would head back to doctor.

Fix Forward Head Posture Now!

If you wish to learn about the real nature of sciatica or why sciatica is so frequent and what each one of these pains are attempting to tell to your system then you need to see that eBook Sciatica SOS from here https://tr.im/gTSGp .

Glenn Johnson is mcdougal of Sciatica SOS. He too was affected by the disease for quite quite a while in his early 40s. He says he was one of the “Early viruses to be identified as having sciatica”, and he tried out numerous possible treatments that the medical practioners provided, however they never offered him adequate results.

The eBook Sciatica SOS is unique; it goes the additional distance to assist you understand the explanation for the situation, what you certainly can do to resolve it and then provides step-by-step directions to see you flourish in the treatment.

All this is reached in 7 days or less. It is unquestionably worth a try.

1

Your back is probably having muscle spasms due to coughing.