what to do if your shoes got stolen at the mosque?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Mintee
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I dont think it was intentional unless you had such a pair of shoes that stood out and were one of a kind and someone just really wanted them.. (Allah forbid).. but my husband has had pairs of slippers taken numerous times.. When there are hundreds of pairs of shoes and some just look like the others, it gets hard to determine your own..

Sorry brother.. If it was a really expensive type.. Just post a notice on the wall there asking for them back..

• ameen
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

let's see the odds

in about 3 decades, this problem faced me: zero times

however, when we go to makkah, we go with very cheap sleepers, not fearing of being stolen, but that you can easily mix up your shoes. in makkah, at a normal day, you might find 100s of thousands of people. so it is so easy to forget where you put your shoe or someone else take it by mistake.

• 5 years ago

may these people find it in their hearts to stop doing that, because they're stealing from Allah's house. unless it was a mistake , in this case no one is to blame. just say hamdoulah it was shoes and nothing more serious.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nothing really to do. It has happened to me many times. I also had coats stolen and even had my wallet stolen during Jummah prayers a few times, right out of my pocket.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that is bad juju. who gets their shoes jacked at a religous mosque. sucks for u.

• 1 decade ago

... it has happened to me! but then it was in Mecca and i guess those things happen there.... i got those flat rubber slippers from the ladies around the corner selling them.. i missed mine. :( but then what can you do? i got a new pair when i came back home.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think its unlikely, but what can you do?? Just get new shoes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i gone without shoes and i buy shoes again.

Source(s): kmdn
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.