Is there any basic principles or codes needed to design a web page?

I'm interested in designing my own page on a website. The problems is that I have no designing skills in terms of how to add colors, flashing bubls ect. If you can give me the basic rules I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance to all who answer(s).

Favorite Answer

Checkout AceHtmlPro (Free Edition) which will help you learn html and allows for easy page generation. Great for anyone starting out.

Lots. But the basics are:

(1) Care about your website visitors:

a. Care that they will have very little time, and need you to

get to the point right away.

b. Care that the site is attractive.

c. Care that the site is EASY to use (by a variety of users).

(2) Develop technical skills (as they are very important to 1

above). Keep learning.

(3) Keep your website FAST! (Important to 1a above)

(4) Never forget to laugh.

HTML is as basic as you can get. As your skill with it grows you can branch out into writting client side scripts in javascript or vbscript to make your website more intuitive.

Our organization is desperate for builders - no longer my reliable factor to be truthful and unsure what they are searching for - yet they may well be keen to allow you to coach on the activity in case you are able to prepare your fairly worth. based Notts.