How long should you wait after being turned down for a credit card to apply for another one?

If you've been turned down by one company, how long should you wait before trying to apply for a card with a diffrent company. I tryed about 2 weeks ago to apply for a Capital One card and got turned down, but I got offered to apply for a secured card. I found a secured card with my bank, Wells Fargo, and want... show more If you've been turned down by one company, how long should you wait before trying to apply for a card with a diffrent company. I tryed about 2 weeks ago to apply for a Capital One card and got turned down, but I got offered to apply for a secured card. I found a secured card with my bank, Wells Fargo, and want to apply but im afraid ill get turned down because of the Capital One application I made 2 weeks ago. Will this affect it or am I safe to apply for the secured card?