Do You Believe in JESUS?

All I,m Looking for is a simple yes or no no other words needed, i think good outweights the bad still yet . thank you GOD BLESS!!!!!

bug fuggy sister i will pray for you that what the son of god jesus would want me too do.

• truly
    Favorite Answer

Yes. Sorry to add, but I'd also like to point out that I believe Jesus' teachings differ greatly from the Old Testament and who cares if Jesus was a Jew... I'd also like to point out that I don't believe in judging and sending people to hell and only believing in Jesus in the anticaption of some future reward as so many do. And now that I went through the trouble of pointing all that out, won't you reward me with 10 points? lol

Yes

Yes

This is not a simple yes or no question tho. Believe in Jesus (pbuh) how? That he was a prophet OR that he was God incarnate? See? Cuz Muslims (and I am one) don't believe he was the son of God but we do believe he was a prophet and will return again some day.

Yes.

Yes I do believe in Him, there is more Historical proof He existed than for George Washington!

• Dee

YES!!

Romans 3:10

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.

Galatians 3:2

This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Yes. I also believe in Buddha, Muhammad, and Paris Hilton. They were all born, right?

Be more specific. That way, people will be more able to give you a more honest answer.

Why do you have to hide behind Jesus??? are you so feeble?

Revelation 2:23 (NIV) (Jesus says) I WILL STRIKE HER CHILDREN DEAD* (*Jesus Christ himself is the one having the pleasure of doing the killing of children so he can teach everybody a lesson!). Then ALL THE CHURCHES WILL KNOW that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

Luke 19:27 (NIV) (Jesus is very excited telling this story!) But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them–bring them here and kill them in front of me.

Yes, very much so.