Boyfriend has tried downloading porn on my computer... what shall i do?

Last night i woke up and saw my bf lying next to me in bed on my laptop... he was on a car sales website at the time looking at cars for sale so i thought nothing of it and went back to sleep. Today (while he is at work) i decided to go on-line and i have just discovered that last night he tried to download some... show more Last night i woke up and saw my bf lying next to me in bed on my laptop... he was on a car sales website at the time looking at cars for sale so i thought nothing of it and went back to sleep.

Today (while he is at work) i decided to go on-line and i have just discovered that last night he tried to download some porn onto the laptop (i only know this because something he was trying to download is now showing up as 'incomplete'.)

This has really upset me, i didn't know he was like this! Now i feel like i'm not good enough for him or something, or that he does look at other women and things like that! Am i over-reacting here?

So now what do i do? What do i say? I hate him for trying to look at such stuuf when he's always told me he's not like that and i'm all he wants!

Do i send him a text message or do i call him? How far do i go to show him how upset i am about it... do i ask him about it then make sure i'm not in when i get home? what do i do? or am i over-reacting? HELP!
Update: What sort of things do i say to him? (the 'porn' was high school girls - he's 21 - which makes me feel physically sick) what do i say to him about that? Or are all men like this? Should i just keep quiet about it and pretend i haven't seen! OR should i laugh it off with him and pretend i... show more What sort of things do i say to him?
(the 'porn' was high school girls - he's 21 - which makes me feel physically sick) what do i say to him about that?

Or are all men like this? Should i just keep quiet about it and pretend i haven't seen! OR should i laugh it off with him and pretend i don't care?