? asked in 旅遊其他 - 目的地 · 1 decade ago

hotels and shows in las vegas

i will go to las vegas in june for about 5-7 days, i want to know which hotels are the newest and the best in LV? (from best to worst, please give about 5-10 examples)

also, please suggest some good shows and buffets in las vegas? (from most suggest to less suggest)

does anyone know where to book the show tickets cheaper?

thx!

Rating
    Best Answer

I like these, and they are on the strip: 1)Wynn, 2) Venetian, 3) Bellagio

These two are off the strip: 4) Green Valley Ranch 5) Red Rock (off the strip).

All of the above should be very nice.

I would not want to miss the O Show at the Bellagio. I also enjoyed Ma Ma Mia at the Luxor, and the Love Show at the Mirage.

Check out www.travelzoo.com for show tickets, but don't expect to see any discounted prices for the O Show.

I enjoyed the buffet at the Red Rock. I had a great time at the Bellagio the 1st time, but got disappointed the 2nd time around. I ate at the Planet Hollywood in January, was not impressed. You just need to try it out....

Hope this helps.

I will be making a trip there as well in the latter part of June or 1st part of July.