Was Hillary's Question About Farakhan a Final Appeal To Jewish Lobbies To Help Intervene On Her Behalf?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Jewish lobbies are already well versed with Obama and know he is not going to take a strong stand for Israel and will appease nations who fight with it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The topic is on the table...just wait for Ralph Nader

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO it was a legit question. farrakhan is an anti-semite who does not realize America needs Israel as a strategic partner in the mid east. they are our only ally in 1000 miles there. Why not talk about how Obama was trying to pander to the ***** lobby by being hesitant to disavow Farrakhan? By not realizing Israel, Obama is pandering to the blacks. How about that. But in the end, he rejected his endorsement, and I will take him at his word now, thanks to Hillary prodding him.

• 1 decade ago

Yes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Question was fielded by the moderators, not

Hillary. Get it right people if you want others to take you seriously!

• Purple
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

sfdiego is right but i dig your point.

She tried to flip his ambiguous response back on him by answering that she would definitely reject support of Antisemitism like she did when running for Senate in new york.

I find it funny that the only straight answer she can give is an answer to a question that is not meant for her to answer. they asked Obama the question but she was compelled to answer anyway....desperation is not pretty.

• 1 decade ago

He should not belong to that church if he is serious about denouncing the views of his minister and Farrakhan. Period. He was half-baked in his rejection. He has also taken money from Farrakhan for his campaign.

Joy got it backwards. Obama rejected him, Hillary said for him to denounce him.

• 1 decade ago

The Jews are smart cookies. They decide for themselves what is in their best interest.

• 1 decade ago

Maybe. Maybe not. I think she simply saw another opportunity to jab at him, as that seems to be her default position now.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.