What's your first NFL memory?

Whats your first memory about a player, game or team? Or when did u start getting into football or YOUR team? My memory is having a crush on Troy Aikman!!! Hahaha!!! N I was only like 7!( hey I got an early start on being boycrazy hehe)

Favorite Answer

Late 80's...Dallas....My dad took me to a Cowboy game.

I remember the roar of the crowd...having pink cotton candy sticky on my fingers....my first smell and sip of beer ....my first foam finger......the only downside was I remember my dad driving us home piss drunk. He was swerving on the road and me and my brother were holding on for dear life....so I had a mixed experience...mostly good...that's when I fell in love w/ The Cowboys and football.

My fisrt memory is when the Saints played against the Chiefs bck in the early 90's when Jim Mora Sr. was the head coach.

The players they has back then playing 4 linebackers in the 3-4 defense were Pat Swilling, Sam Mills, and others, plus the Saints went 2 the playoffs multiple times in the late 80's and early 90's but, they've always lost the 1st round.

1974 is when I started watching the game. The 1st game of the season when the Pittsburgh Steelers downed the Baltimore Colts 20-0. That was the 1st game I watched. Don't really remember the game. That was a very long time ago.

It was in New England 1996 when i was lock up as a juvenile.

(They ) Staffs made us watch the Super Bowl against the packers. I know the patriots have been having alot of sucess,and people think i jump on a bandwagon.

We lost against brett favre and his packers,so i know how it feel to lose. Losing against the giants is nothing new to me.

Football is like life you have ups and downs.No matter what The New England Patriots is a part of my body Soul.

Source(s): FlashBack

Seeing the Giants win Super Bowl XXV.

• Jacoby

Watching Doug Flutie

I started getting into football in grade 5. We weren't allowed to play tackle, but we did anyway. After about a month of playing we all got saturday detentions. After that we didn't play for week and then started again. Ever since then I've been hooked!:)

Mine is connected to a picture I am a like 2 years old I am up on my dad's shoulders at a game. Even though it isn't possible but I swear I remember being there.

Football soup, that brings back memories.

Super Bowl 22.

The Bears playing in Wrigley Field. I vaguely remember Gale Sayers getting hurt.