I need some 50th Birthday party ideas for a coworker. We want to do 50 days of 50 diffrent things... ideas?

We thought it would be a great idea for a coworkers birthday to get 50 things for 50 days to celebtate her 50th birthday. I need some ideas and a cute saying to go along with them. of course they have to be inexpensive and on the smaller side. Like 50 erasers to erase her wrinkles or something.

So I need 50 great ideas for things we could get. Any help would be great!

Favorite Answer

50 pairs of socks - your feet get colder when your old

50 stickers - stickers make old people happy and think of the old days

50 bucks - money is always great

50 songs - music is always a good way to make someones b-day happy.

sorry thats all i got. that was hard. lol

Your dad was born in the 60's (1961) that was a great year for music of all types, download sixties tracks online there are too many to name, but all of your guests will love them, dance to tunes from Motown (always gets feet on the dance floor) Rock and Roll ( same thing) The Beatles (gets people singing along) Rolling Stone (same) The Beach Boys etc..... with the choice of music from that era you can't go wrong, it will be a fab party wish I was coming, hope it all goes well good luck and enjoy.

50 days of 50 things?

Okay, I know you mean well but, first, your other co-workers will inevitably get bored and "forget" and things like that. That's just the nature of the group psyche. And second, if I was the guest of honour, I'd be woefully embarassed to have to endure almost 2 full months of a reminder that I am now in the second half of my life.

Just fyi...