Have you had a day when everything sent wrong and then you met someone and knew God had arranged the meeting?

Today I needed to get a prescription filled. They told me to return in an hour. I was annoyed but went and ran some errands and got back 75 minutes later and they were not ready with my prescription. I sat down and saw a young woman who looked as exhausted as I felt. We began to talk and I found out she has cancer... show more Today I needed to get a prescription filled. They told me to return in an hour. I was annoyed but went and ran some errands and got back 75 minutes later and they were not ready with my prescription. I sat down and saw a young woman who looked as exhausted as I felt. We began to talk and I found out she has cancer and is on chemo, her mom has cancer, is on chemo and dying in hospice. She has a 9 year old son, has lost her house and job to cancer and is now homeless. She and I exchanged phone numbers and prayed together before our prescriptions were ready.

When I left, my attitude about delays and a few other things had been completely adjusted! I went home grateful for my particular set of problems because they looked pretty good compared to what this tired young woman faced!!!

Has God ever led you into a "Divine Encounter" that changed your views or attitudes? If you remember one, please share it and encourage all our faith in God. Thank you.
Update: Bookish, you missed the point God put me there to encourage HER faith, not mine. He also put me there to put some money in her hand and not just speak some idle words over her pain.
Update 2: Wow guys are you trying to miss every bit of encouragement there might be? This college educated woman is bravely working through tough time and God wanted to encourage her to not give up hope today. Why dis that? Its not about me at all, he could use anyone. I just got to be there and see God put some hope back... show more Wow guys are you trying to miss every bit of encouragement there might be? This college educated woman is bravely working through tough time and God wanted to encourage her to not give up hope today. Why dis that? Its not about me at all, he could use anyone. I just got to be there and see God put some hope back in her eyes before we parted. I'm so sorry for you guys who can't see anything good coming from God. I feel for you. It must be bleak somedays. I remember days like that before I encountered Jesus on the edge of suicide. He changed life for me and I want to encourage others, also.
Update 3: Thank you DMR, you did get the point. Its about encouragement and being there for people who may feel abandoned and alone and at the end of their natural strength. Danielle was at that place today and I hope tomorrow is better for her and anyone here tonight who needs to know God sees you and He cares. I have gone... show more Thank you DMR, you did get the point. Its about encouragement and being there for people who may feel abandoned and alone and at the end of their natural strength. Danielle was at that place today and I hope tomorrow is better for her and anyone here tonight who needs to know God sees you and He cares. I have gone through harsh times and if it was't for God, I would have taken the road to death. I am so glad God put STRANGERS in my path to help me choose life and not death, spiritually and physically.
Update 4: There is one last item in this story. My new friend called me a couple of hours later to tell me that her medicine (she has no insurance) unexpectedly cost more money and without my gift she would not have been able to buy her chemo. BUT HERE'S THE GREAT PART: An elderly lady behind her was 10 dollars short on... show more There is one last item in this story. My new friend called me a couple of hours later to tell me that her medicine (she has no insurance) unexpectedly cost more money and without my gift she would not have been able to buy her chemo. BUT HERE'S THE GREAT PART: An elderly lady behind her was 10 dollars short on HER medicine and Danielle gave her the money for it from the bit I had given her...Is that not the COOLEST THING!!! It blessed my socks off when she told me that. It confirmed she was such a sweet Christian. She had so little and still gave to someone else's need. Wow, I praise God for His goodness and her faith!