Is there a difference when it comes to the understanding of racist between whites and minorities?

I'm a minority. If I speak my mind about my personal feelings, experiences, and oppinions about white people, they think I'm being racist. I don't think a white person will ever truly experience racism the way a minority will unless they are the minority in a situation. I think whites get offended and... show more I'm a minority. If I speak my mind about my personal feelings, experiences, and oppinions about white people, they think I'm being racist.
I don't think a white person will ever truly experience racism the way a minority will unless they are the minority in a situation.
I think whites get offended and shout "racist". I think a lot of whites try to play games when it comes to being racist. like "well this race did this, so if I do it, it's not racist".
What do you think?
Is there a difference in the understanding of racist between whites and minorites?
I think there is. I think most whites don't have a complete comprehension of it.
Update: "you have your own history months, your own channels, your own days, but if we were to have any of that stuff we'd be racist." let me inform you of something that whites don't seem to understand: blacks had to fight for their freedom and basic rights. there was a time where a man could come... show more "you have your own history months, your own channels, your own days, but if we were to have any of that stuff we'd be racist."

let me inform you of something that whites don't seem to understand: blacks had to fight for their freedom and basic rights. there was a time where a man could come into a black man's home and rape his wife while she was next to him because she was white. the people who changed that for us should be honored and respected.
I'm not saying white people didn't contribute to this country but they definitley didn't struggle the way blacks or other minorities have and we struggled because of whites. that is why we have our own month and our own channels and days- because our people were not meant to be equal with white people and we had to fight just so we could be.
Update 2: Bubu Brutal, I'm not racist, I'm being real...you're still offended and I still could care less.
Update 3: I AM NOT SAYING WHITES ARE MORE RACIST THAN ANY OTHER RACE. I'M SAYING I DON'T THINK WHITES HAVE THE SAME UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT THE WORD RACIST MEANS UNLESS THEY HAVE BEEN PUT IN POSITIONS WHERE THEY WERE THE MINORITY AMONG MANY.
Update 4: Lady C go get a history book, then delete your answer to save yourself anymore embarassment, then come back and talk to me. blacks came from Africa. we didn't ask to come here- whites put guns to their heads, forced them out of their homes, made them get on slave ships where people died from disease and... show more Lady C
go get a history book, then delete your answer to save yourself anymore embarassment, then come back and talk to me.
blacks came from Africa.
we didn't ask to come here- whites put guns to their heads, forced them out of their homes, made them get on slave ships where people died from disease and starved and some even layed in excriment (s h i t) for days before they split our families apart so they could sell us like objects according to strength and figure (for young girls that masters could rape so they could breed us and they wouldn't have to pay).
and that's not even half of it
Update 5: Bubu Brutal, I'm not mad at white people. I don't hate all white people. I'm just making a statement and figuring something out. not my fault you don't like to hear that white people are usually the most racist...which is true.