Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

How do you pierce your own vagina?

I really need help! I pierced my tongue, belly, and lip someone help!

• marlee
    Favorite Answer

woah. not a good idea.

stop piercing yourself.

How To Pierce Your Vagina

You don't pierce the vagina itself for 99% of female genital piercings.

If you don't even have a basic concept of what these piercings are called or where they are located, you are OBVIOUSLY not equipped to pierce the area yourself.

Piercing the genitals incorrectly can result in nerve damage or at the very least an ugly piercing that refuses to heal.

Since that obvioulsy isn't what you want, go to a professional piercer. If you're under the age of 18, you'll just have to wait until you're of legal age to get pierced safely.

Consider: Do you want to possibly injure and disfigure yourself? Or would you rather wait until you are able to be pierced correctly and safely so that you end up with a beautiful piercing?

Tough one.

Take a look at http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Category:Female_... so you can have some idea of what you are interested in.

I am all for DIY piercing. I am a DIY piercer. But if you have to go on yahoo answers to ask about genital piercings, not even knowing the name of the type of piercing you want, you are nowhere close to being educated enough in the subject to go anywhere near anything down there with a needle.

You need to do a lot of research before you even consider it.

www.bmezine.com is a good place to start.

(note: This site is not for people under 18, as it has some pretty explicit content)

HOLD UP....I just had mine done by a piercer(clit hood-NOT THE CLIT ITSELF VERY DANGEROUS)...it was a great expieriance!!! doing it yourself is very risky because you have a huge chance in loosing feeling and sensation down there if you damage the clit nerves!!! if you are going to do it yourself do your inner or outer labia, not as attractive but a hell of alot safer!!!

Probably through the labia, if you aren't sure of how to do it ask someone who does piercings at a tattoo parlor for their opinion.

YOU SHOULD NEVER PIERCE YOURSELF!! you could hit a nerve and damage something permanently. it seems like you lucked out before, but do you really want to risk nerve damage to that area? you don't want to be numb there for the rest of your life if you make a mistake. if you really need to get that pierced (even though its tacky and trashy) let a professional do it.

• Angel

depends which piercing are you trying to perform? There are almost 20 different piercings you can do down there.

WOW! Well I think I ran across a video of this woman about to pierce hers on maybe you tube or something. Dont quite remember. I do remember that she sterilized the bathroom and all utensils. If you search hard enough its out there.

be specific. i don't think there is such thing as a VAGINA piercing since your vagina is inside of you

Dont be stupid. Just go get it done by a professional. It's too risky. You'll need to get in some tricky positions to do it yourself and this increases the chance of it turning out crooked. If somebody else does it they can see clearly and get it dead straight.