How can I get the name of the bank that owns the foreclosed home?

I made an offer on a "short sale" foreclosed home on last thursday. They had it listed for 175000 and i offered 170000. I would like to know if they will consider my offer or if i should just offer them the full price that they asked so we can get the ball rolling faster. Also, how can I find out what... show more I made an offer on a "short sale" foreclosed home on last thursday. They had it listed for 175000 and i offered 170000. I would like to know if they will consider my offer or if i should just offer them the full price that they asked so we can get the ball rolling faster. Also, how can I find out what bank owns this property. I do not want to keep calling my realtor,so i was wondering if their was a way that I could find out so I can get a hold of the bank and see if they have news for me.