Mortgage interest rate, going up?

Interest rate on 30% fixed is now 6,25$% or over 6 %. In last few weeks, it was below 6%. It was like 5.75%. Will the interest rate keep going up and be back t normal? My broker is saying I shuld put an offer and lock in a rate. He further says inflation is in danger and as a result of that, interest... show more Interest rate on 30% fixed is now 6,25$% or over 6 %.

In last few weeks, it was below 6%. It was like 5.75%.

Will the interest rate keep going up and be back t normal?

My broker is saying I shuld put an offer and lock in a rate.

He further says inflation is in danger and as a result of that, interest rate will go up and up. Will the interest be more then what it was may months ago?

I plan to move out of apartment in the end of May 08 to a possible new house, Should I lock in rate now?

can I lock in rate now but move out in May? Is there financial disadvanage in doing that?

What locking in rate really means?

IN GFE, it has this, Compensation paid to broker $ 3,633.00 YSP PAID TO BROKER 1.5,. Is this something I have to pay out of my pocket or I have nothing to do with this fee?
Laon amount was like 250K.

He says, A stated income loan like yours DOES NOT change the rate much, if any, because of your credit score.

Stated loan but get besr rate?