Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

My wife doesn't care?

My wife has recently taken on an apathetic attitude about our relationship. She doesn't care about my feelings and treats me like I am ridiculous. I feel so alone and don't know how to reconnect with her. I have lost all respect for hierbecause of how she treats me. How do we get back to a healthy relationship where she respects my feelings and treats me like I matter?

Favorite Answer

Wow, is your wife's name Lydia??? SEE THE FOLLOWING:

My husband doesn't care?

My husband has recently taken on an apathetic attitude about our relationship. He doesn't care about my feelings and treats me like I am ridiculous. I feel so alone and don't know how to reconnect with him. I have lost all respect for him because of how he treats me. How do we get back to a healthy relationship where he respects my feelings and treats me like I matter?

* 17 minutes ago

* - 3 days left to answer.

Additional Details

7 minutes ago

I probably have hurt his feelings but he has at least equally hurt mine...I feel like I am more hurt than him...but maybe not...I am just sick of being the one who tries to fix things.

Hello,

I am a dating and relationship consultant at A&A Personal Consulting Inc. (www.datingtips101.com).

Try this, plan a nice getaway with her or for something more local; plan a nice evening at a classy, quiet restaurant.

This may lower her barrier and open up the communication waves between the two of you.

Converse about things that do not relate to your problems, just to get her to a state where you can speak about the issue without causing an argument. Once she has reached that state, begin addressing your concerns in smaller portions rather than all at once.

Remember, the key to this is to give the both of you the opportunity to honestly and clearly communicate your questions, concerns, disappointments and expectations.

Please feel free to contact us for more insight!

All the best,

Date Consultant

Source(s): www.aapersonalconsulting.com www.datingtips101.com

I would start out by finding out why she is treating you this way and move on from that, but you might want to list some of those details to get a better answer.

Ummm, act like a man. No self respecting man would use a handle like "Girly man". Your wife is not a lesbian, she wanted to be married to a MAN.

Start acting like a grown up MAN and your wife will come around quite quickly I'm sure.

What did you do to her?

I took this attitude when my hubby cheated on me and I just could give a rat's butt. If you didn't do anything, give her time and space to work it out while at the same time reassuring her you love her no matter what and whatever it is that is bothering her, y'all can get through it...

You do not respect her because of the way she treats you, the feeling is mutal in her book, she does not respect you because you let her get away with it.

• cici

The root of the problem?? That is what this leads to. What made her this way? Did she get sick of getting ignored for years? Of begging for your time and attention? Thats usually what brings women to this point.

I would suggest telling her how you feel and suggesting marital counselling , good marriages , don't just happen , they take alot of hard work , if not , it sounds like you are headed towards divorce. trust me , ive been there , done that and now remarried , he did not want to work on our marriage and i couldn't do it alone, no one can , good luck !!

marriage counciling.

figure out whats wrong.

maybe its fixable, maybe it not.

either way life is too short to be miserable all the time .

hope this helped.

Talk to her about your feelings.....perhaps with a handle like girlyman....she would like a more manlyman