Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How do I trust my b/f in this situation?

Ok my b/f does home remodeling and he's supposed to be starting this big job for one of his good friends. He'll be working there everyday for about 2 weeks. The thing that gets me is that his friend's g/f will be there the whole time. And I know how she is...Everytime I see her she walks around the house in barely there clothes. I mean literally, I have never seen this girl with pants on, it's always shorts that look like underwear or super short skirts. I mean, she just looks like shes begging for attention. I know everyone says I'm just going to have to trust my b/f but it's hard. I mean this girl doesn't hold anything back. She's bisexual too and her b/f (my b/fs friend) is always bragging how he gets to watch her and other girls mess around. I just feel really uncomfortable about this situation. Am I justified for feeling this way or do I need to just relax? Please help :)

Favorite Answer

You're definitely justified. You can trust your boyfriend with your life, it's just not trusting the other people in this world and their intentions. I think you should make your presence know without seemingly like a crazy stalker, maybe bringing him lunch and things like that. Don't go about hitting up his phone like crazy, but if you can, make it known to her that you're not some unaware girlfriend.

But really it is about trusting your boyfriend. Whether it's around some scantily clad woman or just some normal girl, your boyfriend should be trustworthy enough to be in those kinds of situations and not be led astray, because if something like some girl in some short shorts can make him deceive you, then it just proves that your boyfriend is weak-willed and you don't need a person you can't trust. Any sensible person who had their spouse or mate in the back of their mind could refuse someone's advances, it's not impossible, and if your boyfriend loves you, it won't phase him.

Okay, most guy's (just like your boyfriend) decide to "change" once your on the urge to break up with them, and once you decide to not break up with them because you think he "changed" they become the same thing all over again but more smart and secretive, now look your having a long distanced relationship, you DONT know what he's doing, and as a boy he is not going to tell you, if he has been a previous liar and cheater (im assuming), he is most likely cheating or lying to you. It's not that he's a liar again, it's that he's always been one. Off course when he moves back where you live the relationship will probaly get better if you talk and straightened things out with him but if he cant do that, then you should dump him because you dont deserve to be played with when your on time out.

Oh yeah, that's a tough situation to go through. Feeling insecure about a slut being around your boyfriend is a natural concern but although it's easier said than done, relax. You need to think about your boyfriend and how he is in a situation like that. Does he flirt back or does he make it clear he has a girlfriend? Part of a relationship is trust and without the relationship won't be stable. If your boyfriend is loyal and devoted to you, you just got to do your part to trust him.

That sounds very justified.

You need to talk this out with him. Maybe some days you could come visit him at the huose so you feel better about it. Try and work out a compromise with him. Sounds like you are a very reasonable person and you two will be able to work something out.

wow she sounds like a major hoe bag, i would not like that one bit, the only thing you could do is talk to your bf and really just trust him. I hope the situation smooths out. as for her she really needs to quit begging for attention, she sounds so pathetic, i know her kind so i feel for you.

Hey look, if your bf is gonna cheat on you, there's nothing you can do to stop it. Whether it's with her or anyone else, if someone is gonna cheat, you can't stop them. So stop worrying, because you'll just make yourself a nervous wreck over something you have no control over. I'm not saying he will cheat, I'm just throwing that out there.

talk to him. and trust what he is saying