Can you view online bank statements with Wells Fargo ?

I'm currently with B of A and planning to change my account to Wells Fargo.. but I was wondering if we can view our most recent & older bank statements online.

Favorite Answer

yes, and basically the online account options are pretty much the only thing keeping us at Wells Fargo. Otherwise they suck big time.

I also have a retirement account with them and they've caused me so much headache that it's just incredible.

I have trouble hearing and they want me to do everything over the phone. I went into a branch and the person was acting like they wanted to help me but it wasn't much help.

"Oh we're sorry you're almost deaf, but you can go online and do what you need there... oh wait, you said your online access doesn't work anymore... no problem, we will send you a new pin number (to the wrong address) and then when you get that a week later you might be able to do what you wanted to do today."

I used to work for them... I really despise some of their people's "no can do attitude". ... a bunch of old farts that only have one way to get things done... the old slow way.

I'm pulling out my retirement money from there as soon as I can because they're clueless.

can I review past statements and print copies of past checks written

DONT PLAY THE MARKET WITH WELLS , I FEEL IWAS CHEATED , BY WELLS FARGO ,THEY HAVE INSIDE INFO THAT MAKE THEIR MONY FOR THEIR EMPLOYEES ONLY ,