Period problems...?

I just got a period, but I didn't have a stomach-ache or anything... Is this possible or is this something else??? I got it for the first time if that helps you any with your answer...Pls answer I'm desperate!!!

Thanks!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Tummy ache and cramps are not pre-requisites for having your first period... They may or may not affect you ever.

Both of my daughters started theirs very young. One was 11 the other was 12. I didn't get mine until I was 14.

I am sure it is just the first time, and it will take a few months maybe even a year to show up on a regular basis.

Welcome to the world of PMS Queens! LOL

Take care and congrads on one of the first steps to becoming a woman.

Thats not abnormal at all. I'm turning 16 in June this year, and I got my period when I was 13. I have never have a period pain a day in my life, looks like we are one of the lucky ones!

Not everyone experiences pain and cramping with their period, so what you are experiencing is quite normal. Lucky you!!! That this is your first period, don't be alarmed if your next one is late as it usually takes between a year to a year and a half for cycles to become regulated.

Source(s): I am a nurse for over 22 years

Sometimes you can get your period without any bloating or cramps. Every woman goes through different cycles with different aches/pains, etc. It's completely normal, so don't stress.

It is very possible... you tummy wasn't suppose to ach when you're on your period... the only reason why person's tummy ach is because the muscles aren't accustom to be exercised.

I get my period with out any hassle.. you can hardly tell when I am on my period..

Yep this is possible (and normal). are you due today? usually u can get periods which range in 'pain-intensity', it just means that you may be having a lighter period than usual.

give it a day or 2 to see it is actually a period, and if it is, i wudnt worry at all - hey, pain free period, wat more can u ask for? lol

if not, then go see a doc, but dont worry too much

:)

hey dont panic it happens and as its ur first its totally normal. sum times u neva have any peroid pains. it all depands on ur "amount" of flow wether it b light normal or heavy. i strongly advise u to talk to ur mother about being on the pill or some kind of birth control. dont stress if u feel nothin. u can feel it in the middle or towards the end of ur peroid.its just ur muscels working to get rid of all the exess blood. if the pain gets bad take a mild pain relief pill and put a hot water bottle on ur tummy and lay down. taking warm baths also helps it takes the pressure of ur back. dont be afraid to talk to ur mum about ur issues. every girl gets her period. take care

nope that is perfectly normal love!!:) but while you go on your peroid will more than likely get heaver and you will bleed more and also have some cramps (stomach pain) or maybe even like my self lower back pain) im only 16 and anyone can get lower back pain, no old women lol!!=] but hope you k and good luck..=]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, totally normal. Why should you expect having pain?? Not all women suffer with periods. I never did. Lucky us I guess!

Take care.

• You can occasionally get your period without having cramps or stomach problems.