real one or not?

MOTTO: FIGHTING POVERTY ROUND THE WORLD

FROM: THE DESK OF MRS. TINA HARRIS. (ONLINE COORDINATOR) UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY. HEAD QUARTER. #8 CANADA SQUARE LONDON P.O.BOX 1010 LIVERPOOL, L70 INL UNITED KINGDOM REFERENCE NO: MSWL/200/21067. BATCH NO: UK/2054/011. WINNER NO: 4. OF THE FI RST QUARTER OF THE YEAR 2008. INSURANCE COMPANY: INDEX INSURANCE UK ELECTRONIC MAIL AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION. DEAR WINNER NO: 4. THE UNITED KINGDOM COOPERATION MANAGEMENT WORLDWIDE ARE PLEASED TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU ARE AMONG THE 9 WINNER'S OF OUR ANNUAL LAST QUARTER OF THE YEAR LOTTO LOTTERY CONDUCTED IN THE UNITED KINGDOM HELD ON 30TH JANUARY 2008 THE ANNOUNCMENT MADE TODAY YOUR PERSONAL E-MAIL ADDRESS OR COMPANY EMAIL WAS ATTACHED TO. WITH SERIAL NUMBER S/N-00221, AND CONSEQUENTLY WON IN THE FIRST LUCKY 9 WINNER'S LOTTERY CATEGORY. YOU ARE THEREFORE BEEN APPROVED FOR LUMP SUMS OF £1.2 MILLION BRITISH POUNDS. (One Million, Two Hundred Thousand Pounds) PAYABLE IN CASH CREDITED TO FILE REF NO: MSWL/200-21067. THIS IS FROM TOTAL SUM OF £10.8 MILL ION POUNDS SHARED AMONG THE 9 LUCKY INTERNATIONAL WINNERS IN FIRST AND SECOND CATEGORY. ALL PARTICIPANTS WERE SELECTED FROM WORLDWIDE WEBSITES ESPECIALLY YAHOO MAIL THROUGH OUR MICROSOFT COMPUTER BALLOT SYSTEM DRAWN FROM 21,000 NAMES, 3,000 NAMES FROM EACH CONTINENT (CANADA, ASIA, AUSTRALIA, UNITED STATES, EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA AND OCEANIA. IT IS PART OF INTERNATIONAL "E-MAIL" PROMOTIONS PROGRAM, WHICH IS CONDUCTED ANNUALLY FOR OUR PROMINENT MS -WORD USERS ALL OVER THE WORLD, AND TO ENCOURAGE THE USE OF INTERNET AND COMPUTERS WORLDWIDE. FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR WINNING FUND, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CLAIM DIRECTOR MR.DAVID SOLOMON. IMMEDIATELY ON PHONE: TEL: +44 703-183-7624 TO COMMENCE THE PROCESS TO FACILITATE THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUNDS AS SOON AS POSIBLE. BELOW IS THE CONTACT YOUR FIDUCIARY CLAIM DIRECTOR. : uk_claimsection48@hotmail.co.uk

NAME: MR.DAVID SOLOMON. TEL: +44 703-183-7624

PROVIDE HIM WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW:

1.NAME:

2.ADDRESS:

3.MARITAL STATUS:

4.OCCUPATION:

5.AGE:

6.SEX:

7.NATIONALITY:

8.COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:

9.TELEPHONE NUMBER:

10. DIRECT MOBILE PHONE

11. EMAIL:

12.FAX NUMBER:

13.BATCH NUMBER:

14.REF NUMBER:

THAT WAY, ALL OTHER RELEVANT DOCUMENTS/PAPERWORK CAN BE PREPARED FOR YOU. YOU WOULD BE REQUIRED TO SHOW AN INSTRUMENT OF IDENTIFICATION I.D. DRIVERS LICENSE OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT. FOR SECURITY REASONS, YOU ARE ADVISED TO KEEP YOUR WINNING INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL TILL YOUR CLAIMS ARE PROCESSED AND YOUR MONEY REMITTED TO YOU IN WHATEVER MANNER YOU DEEM FIT TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE. THIS IS PART OF OUR PRECAUTIONARY MOTIVE TO AVOID DOUBLE CLAIMING AND UNWARRANTED ABUSE OF THIS PROGRAM. PLEASE BE WARNED. GOODLUCK FROM ME AND MEMBERS OF STAFF OF THE UK/NATIONAL LOTTERY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

MRS TINA HARRIS,

PREVIOUS WINNERS Copyright © 1994-2007 The British Lottery Inc.

All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guideline 100837 8556 2558 65376UK

Favorite Answer

False.

Can you honestly believe that the UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY would use a Hotmail address?

Delete this.

Looks really familar...probably because it's the same lottery that I won. Damn Scams!

i tell them that they have my Email as they have reached me so send the cheque to GPO my city and I will identify myself as I own that email and collect the money it has not happened yet ~~

Once more; No such thing as a free lunch!

Scam alert!

This thing reeks so bad, it is hard to breathe.

awww I'm afraid not shnukums...definitely a fake..if only it were that easy xx

You know it's not real. You wouldn't be asking if you thought it was.

i don't think is real

SCAM MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!