Ataxia....?

i got told it seems i have Ataxia. i looked at the symptoms and i fit Cerebellar Ataxia. i had a "special" birth and we were told i may have Cerebral Palsy. i never developed it. so i went to a hand therapist for a injury and she said she suspected i had Ataxia. i fit all the symptoms but it says its a... show more i got told it seems i have Ataxia. i looked at the symptoms and i fit Cerebellar Ataxia. i had a "special" birth and we were told i may have Cerebral Palsy. i never developed it. so i went to a hand therapist for a injury and she said she suspected i had Ataxia. i fit all the symptoms but it says its a symptom i.e. it has a underlying cause.

what are some underlying causes for ataxia, i mean what are some diseases that have Ataxia?

tx for answering
Update: i got told by a therapist that she thinks i have Ataxia. i'm not just clumsy i have other problems too
Update 2: i know its an underlying cause i said that
Update 3: i did read your WHOLE answer.
i have problems reading too
Update 4: my CT scans all came out normal.. i've had "ataxia" like symptoms for... hmmm i really don't know... i've never been confronted about it before...
3 answers 3