Woman's question related to breast cysts?

I'd been getting pain under my armpit for 2 months. On my 3rd visit seeing a diffennt GP he stated he's found 3 cysts approx the size of a pea. He has referred me to breast clinic but assured me not to worry. Wonder why the other two doctors felt nothing???? Could it be that I am 2 days away from my... show more I'd been getting pain under my armpit for 2 months. On my 3rd visit seeing a diffennt GP he stated he's found 3 cysts approx the size of a pea. He has referred me to breast clinic but assured me not to worry. Wonder why the other two doctors felt nothing???? Could it be that I am 2 days away from my period???
I am naturally frightened as i am cancer phobic (occupational hazzard as am a nurse and see lots of it in my job).
My question is have any of you ladies out there experienced breast cysts and had to be reffered and had them drained???