Will overdrawing from my checking account affect my credit score?

During my 2 years of having a checking account, I have occasionally overdrawn from it. As bad as this sounds, I'm somewhat glad to say that I have always been quick to restore my checking account to a positive balance as soon as I have realized that it was negative. I know that if this becomes a habit, it... show more During my 2 years of having a checking account, I have occasionally overdrawn from it. As bad as this sounds, I'm somewhat glad to say that I have always been quick to restore my checking account to a positive balance as soon as I have realized that it was negative.

I know that if this becomes a habit, it will really hurt me in the long run. But will these few occasions of being overdrawn hurt my credit score? To my knowledge, I don't think it would be a problem unless I return my checking account to a positive balance and pay the overdrawn fees right away. And also, wouldn't have I do something stupid like not pay up debts for a long period of time for the bank to report me to collections?

Any info would be appreciated.