What is the Science consensus / official position on global warming climate change? Truth or Hoax evidence?

I’m curious, if anyone can find the answer to this. I want to know, not just what the consensus is, but what the official position is by the global/world body of Science on recent Climate Change (or Global Warming). If I may add... this question is more about who do you trust, and if it is not the experts in... show more I’m curious, if anyone can find the answer to this.

I want to know, not just what the consensus is, but what the official position is by the global/world body of Science on recent Climate Change (or Global Warming).

If I may add... this question is more about who do you trust, and if it is not the experts in the field, who then? Are scientists not yet good at spending all their time on a question and coming up with an answer? Are Science journals reliable sources?

So please... whoever you are... I'm not asking for your opinion or some journalist, or politician, or screen writer's adaptation of what they believe the truth to be. I only want to know what, literally, all the major bodies of Science believe. I wonder if that's important (submissable in court even); what makes that different today from when they agreed on something 30, 100 or 300 years ago (which many things are different now). And if you agree with that or not (I definitely want to know why if not)... thanks
Update: . HINT - (although no one seems to be paying attention to this post anymore)... none yet have hit the answer... I've posted the answer as my 'source' ([1]) in two other 'global warming' subject posts by other people (around this time), it's just one link that clearly answers this... show more .
HINT - (although no one seems to be paying attention to this post anymore)... none yet have hit the answer... I've posted the answer as my 'source' ([1]) in two other 'global warming' subject posts by other people (around this time), it's just one link that clearly answers this question... (something which you all have failed to provide - evidence whether this is considered truth or hoax by the world body of Science is what I'm looking for).

So to be elgible for best answer to this question, is literally, provide the best answer. Post the link (or one that does the same job, I don't think any others exist that do the job as well to answer this question).

Oh... don't forget to add... if you agree with Science or not? If you don't, why not?

Thanks, good luck...