promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: Home Alone vs. Home Alone 2?

which did you enjoy the most......

favorite traps or scene

watching Home Alone 2 Lost in New York on DVD..

Update:

one of my all time favorite movies..

34 Answers

Relevance
  • Jen N
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I loved both. In the first one when the spider is on the guy and he starts screaming like a girl always sends me rolling. But the second one had the better set up with the house under construction, much more brutal, therefore more funny.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Dear Sir

I Like Home alone 2 lost in new york where Kevin goes shopping in the store and the old man gives him two turtle doves ran up a big room service bill with his fathers credit card all most $ 1000.00 caught the bad guys that hide in the store and used a brick broke the old mans window so that the alarm would go off and caught the bad guys told the old man that he was so sorry for breaking the window and wanted to pay for it and he also made friends with a old lady in the park who had birds around her they drank hot chocolate and talked he gave her a one of his turtle doves his dad also yelled Kevin and also when they woke up Christmas morning there was a lot of gifts from the old man in the movie ok I Like 1,2,3 The first one is great but I like the new york one better 3 was very funny when Alex told the cop so sorry for trying to be a good person and made his mom and dad mad the most funny part is when he had chicken pox's and yelled out loud but that was the only two funny parts in part three one and two are the best of all One was very funny when he set the guys hair on fire put tar on the stairs made the door knob very hot put toys down on the floor cut a loose paint buckets and hit them both in the head nails went through there feet Like I said two is the best of all but one takes the cake I give both 5 stars and two thumbs up they both rock ok

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Definately the first one, yeah he is one clever lil boy that one, all his traps were funny!

Home Alone 2 Lost in New York is good too, you will enjoy that one as well!

:)

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

If you are an accomplished typist - word processor and have recently visited your local city college or university librarian, you can apply as a "certified" graduate typist, earning between $1.50 to $2.00 per page for a master or doctoral thesis. The librarian will provide you with a sample of the typing template (i.e., margin settings, font selection, page set up, etc.) in order to complete these projects. An average weekend income is about $300-$400 for two days work. Good luck!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mir
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Home Alone

• 1 decade ago

I enjoyed the original so much better, although the first sequel was exciting. When the guy burned his hair off in a circle was hilarious! Home Alone 3 was terrible! jmo

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Home Alone, i love the part where kevin sets up the house to look like there is a party goin on and he uses the michael jordan poster board to ride on the train around the house. "rocking around the christmas tree"

• 1 decade ago

home alone was the best but number two was good too.i cracked up at all the traps its a great family movie

• Chris
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Home Alone.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mostly the first one because there were more good traps in that one than in 2.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.