Who gets the better of this fantasy baseball trade?

I get cc sabathia dan haren and hunter pence for papplebon and vladdy. i already have jason izzy and mariano rivera for my relievers

Favorite Answer

you

inter-position trades are hard to judge without seeing the rest of your team. if you need starting pitching, and your offence is decent without vlad in it, it is a good trade. one thing i dont like about this trade is hunter pence. he is supposed to be so good this year but i think he is over rated. i think he will be one of those one year wonders and will fall off the table this year.

WOULD NOT TAKE THAT TRADE IN A MILLION YEARS. CARDS ARE NOT GOING TO BE ANYGOOD THUS LIMITING IZZY. CC WANTS OUT OF CLEVELAND. PAPPLEBON IS THE BEST IN THE BIZ AND VLAD IS A TOP 5 FANTASY PLAYER!!!!! THINK ABOUT IT MAN!

It depends on the rest of your offence. I feel you get the better of the trade, but not by much.

You get the best player. Depends on who you pick up off the waiver wire and who your other SP are.