samantha asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

is this normal to happen to guys?

well my boyfriend said that every once about every month his penis leaks. meaning sperm comes out and it hurts him. is this normal to happen to guys? he says that when this happens it hurts him to get horny. is it normal for that to happen?

we've never had sex and he wasnt jerkin off at the time. so idk. but i appreciate all ur comments

Favorite Answer

I do not think this is quiet normal, but I do not think it is very serious. He might have a urinary tract infection in which his testes lose control of themselves and the same with his bladder. I would encourage him to go to a doctor, and I am glad that you care about him this much. Also, this condition that I am about to explain is extremely rare, but it is a possibility. He might have an imbalance of hormones in his body, making him seem more like a female in terms of sexuality. What I mean by saying this is that he could be experiencing something close to menstruation. I still think he should consult a doctor.

I may be wrong about this but its not normal. He might of said that because he may not of been in the "mood" so he just of made some thing up instead of hurting your feeling. Another possabilty is that he was just kidding...

If he was not kidding then maybe he should talk to someone about this because i have no idea what it could be.

good luck =]

Good luck.

You're lucky to have some low hangers, but sitting often causes pain. Switch to boxer-briefs for more comfort. I'd gladly trade hangers with you.

I don't think thats normal..If he has leakage and it hurts to pee or to get an erection, it might sound like an std or urinary tract infection. I would certainly persuade him to go get check, and you should too.

Weird. Like PMS on a guy? Get help!

Go to to the doctor right away.

this happens to me sometimes if i havnt had sex in a while and my knob hurts,so i usely give it a **** to release the tension and it slowly get better

well.... sometimes after i ***... i feel this numbness he might be referring to that maybe i need to see a doctor... and no i dotn think its normal

nope see a doctor

no he needs to see a docter