What is your best pokemon?If it is really good what would you trade for a lv 100 lugia. what is your friend co

• Favorite Answer

my best pokemon is a lvl x rayquaza (you can use an action replay for it). i wouldnt never ever trd it for a lugia.for action replay codes for pokemon diamond and pearl, go to codejunkeys.com for nintendo ds A.R. codes. action replay is also available at best buy stores and are $30.00.

my best Pokemon is a lvl 100 Salamence i have 2, and i would love to trade it for a Lugia

Username: Nicky

Friend Code: 2492-2986-6504

but if anyone has a manaphy, or any of the regi's, or any of the legendary dogs plzzzzzzzzzzz email me your friend code

my email is nlbsmartypants@yahoo.com

it would help me alot thanx and i would appreciate it that you helped me with my quest of a full pokedex

dont forget to email me oh be sure to email me your friend code

Well my best is a hacked level 100 Lucario that has 5000hp and is beasiclly insanly great but I dont think it is worth the time

my strongest is a lvl 100 giritina, but i dont hack