pregnancy question 25 weeks?

i know this sounds weird but is it normal to like feel the babys kick in my vagina? i never felt this with my first child. my cousin said its normal. but has anyone else felt this? yes the baby is breached if that matters much. also for the last week and a half two weeks ive had like pain in my lower stomach and back. its mild and doesnt really hurt. but has anyone else had this? is it just the babys position or pressure or something?dont think its labor pains or cause to call the doctor anything just wanted to know if anyone else experienced it. thanks

Favorite Answer

That happens to me all the time, it's a quick sharp shooting pain. Baby A is breech and right in that position so I think she is kicking me. I wouldn't worry about it too much because when I asked my doctor he said it was normal.

I am 25 weeks also and yes my baby kicks me down there - and my bladder too - they are usually all breech at this point - they still have lots of room to swin around and of course they can always turn at the last moment.. so I get kicked down there to the left, to the right, and up top - just depends on where and what the baby is doing.

I am 21 weeks, and she isnt breeched, but it feels like she is punchin me there lol With my son, I felt as if he was stickin his foot out there. they like to move..

Source(s): mommy of 3 1/2yr old 21 weeks preggy with baby girl

no but my cousin experienced that and she lost her baby...so...