Can I get my criminal record expunged in the state of iowa?

I have 2 convictions for domestic assault in 1999. They are misdemeanors. I was 18 at the time of the convictions. I have 2 kids and have a hard time getting jobs because of them.

Favorite Answer

With two convictions, it is legal point as to whether you can get them both expunged. The only saving grace is that they are misdemeanors. If it was two felonies, it is definetely not expungeble. Your best course of action at this point would be to contact an attorney licensed in the state of the arrests and convictions and lay it all out on the line. He will know what is allowed in your jurisdiction. Make it clear in your telephone conversation that you expect the first consultation to be free. No surprises that way.

Best of luck to you and I hope this can be helpful to you

Verifying criminal record database can really helps to find your required data online. It wont takes more than a few seconds to show any record you need. Moreover its an easy way to find out if someone has a criminal record.

Reports key features includes :

Arrest & convictions

Felonies & misdemeanor

Sex offenders

Mug shots

Criminal driving infractions

Court and probation records

And lot more.

Visit Here : http://CriminalRecords.InfoSearchDetective.com

100% Confidential & Super Fast Results!