CALLING ALL AMERICAN GIRLS...plz tell me....do you find a guy with a British accent HOT?

I'm from England and want to visit the US so bad. I love the accent on American girls...From the Westcoast, to the South...all the way over to NYC, your accents are just HOT!

I consider myself a well-groomed, fashionable, attractive English male with a crazy sense of humour and I would love to meet some American chicks.

So please tell me....do you like our accents? Also, is there anything else you like about the English? How do you perceive us?

I'm just trying to get an idea of what the average American girl thinks of the English accent/person by the way...I'm not using this as a Personal Ad!!! Ha ha.

I look forward to your responses.

Love to all the Americans from a patriotic British guy (With a love for [most] things US)

I'm from Manchester, in the North of England. The same city where David Beckham is from. You may also have heard of Manchester United, the greatest soccer team on the planet!!!!

Some famous bands from our city include Oasis, James, Arctic Monkeys (Close by in Sheffield), Morrisey, Doves.

I so want to visit the US. If anyone knows any good sites where I could make some nice friends from your side of the water, please let me know. Thank Ooooo!

• laura
    Favorite Answer

To be perfectly honest, yes, most American girls like an English accent on a male. I don't really think about it too much but I have friends that think your accent is hot!! I have heard from other American girls saying that English men are well-mannered and know how to treat a girl compared to most American men who do not.

LOL it depends. When I was watching Family Guy, the episode where the British take over The Clam, I was thinking to myself, "Thank god I don't speak that way!" But then I watch Harry Potter and listen to Daniel's and Ron's accents and I pretty much cream my pants. So I would say if you use it the right way, it can be very sexy.

You sound like a really, really sexy guy. I absolutely love the accent; so much, that I plan on residing in England one day myself...

I perceive all Brits to be very intellectual, funny, and romantic (although im probably wrong when i say ALL). There is absolutely nothing trashy about British people. And please, my favorite band is the Beatles, haha.

• Any American girl will like you if you are attractive and have a sense of humor. The accent would be a plus.

Honestly I find the accent hard to understand but pretty much everyone else I know finds the accent hot.

i looove english accents...as long as it doesnt sound like the annoying one they say on TV. I've heard some english people speak in real life and it is amazing! so yes, you're in luck =]

some people don't but most girls thinks it is very sexy for man to have a accent

I hope they do, ive been here a week already and most people just find it funny

really luv english accents!!! XD

what part of England?