CALLING ALL AMERICAN GIRLS...plz tell me....do you find a guy with a British accent HOT?

I'm from England and want to visit the US so bad. I love the accent on American girls...From the Westcoast, to the South...all the way over to NYC, your accents are just HOT! I consider myself a well-groomed, fashionable, attractive English male with a crazy sense of humour and I would love to meet some... show more I'm from England and want to visit the US so bad. I love the accent on American girls...From the Westcoast, to the South...all the way over to NYC, your accents are just HOT!

I consider myself a well-groomed, fashionable, attractive English male with a crazy sense of humour and I would love to meet some American chicks.

So please tell me....do you like our accents? Also, is there anything else you like about the English? How do you perceive us?

I'm just trying to get an idea of what the average American girl thinks of the English accent/person by the way...I'm not using this as a Personal Ad!!! Ha ha.

I look forward to your responses.

Love to all the Americans from a patriotic British guy (With a love for [most] things US)
Update: I'm from Manchester, in the North of England. The same city where David Beckham is from. You may also have heard of Manchester United, the greatest soccer team on the planet!!!!
Update 2: Some famous bands from our city include Oasis, James, Arctic Monkeys (Close by in Sheffield), Morrisey, Doves.

I so want to visit the US. If anyone knows any good sites where I could make some nice friends from your side of the water, please let me know. Thank Ooooo!