i'm 23 and i'm trying to decide weather i want to move to annapolis maryland i'm from a small town in louisian

i have been there plenty of times but now i want to move but i've never been on my own i do have family there but can you give me some names of cool places to meet new people and have fun

Favorite Answer

I am from Baltimore, so I take trips to Annapolis a couple times a year, usually in the summer.

Annapolis is a beautiful and historic town. It doesn't really fit the characteristic of "small town," but just being there you feel like you are part of something special. If you haven't been there yet, at least take a trip out to make sure you like it first. Being right on the water though, if I could afford to live there, I would.

Annapolis is not a huge town. It really is awfully quaint with a very large amount of midshipmen and jellyfish.