What is the difference between Scott’s Turf Builder vs. Scott’s Pro Select products?

At Lowe’s Home Improvement Center in Northern VA, I noticed that Scott’s was offering a Pro Select fertilizer product, as well as their Turf Builder products. What is the difference? Which one is better?

• Amy R
    Favorite Answer

The Turf Builder is the main product for residential applications. The Pro Select, is meant to be dissolved in water and then applied as a liquid - the concentrations are a lot higher, too, so they will burn your grass if used like Turf Builder! So unless you want to figure out what kind of water you are using and select the right soluble fertilizer and dilute it in a tank before application....I would use the Turf Builder.

Turf Builder Pro

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): difference scott turf builder scott pro select products: https://biturl.im/XQN3t