Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

I'm thinking of naming my first born daughter Santa Maria... What say you?

Or maybe Pinta. I can't decide. My boyfriend likes Nina...

Favorite Answer

I can't believe these people are taking you seriously. It'd be even funnier if they were triplets. My god, could you imagine? Maybe you could name your sons Snap, Crackle, and Pop.

Are you serious? The Nina, the Pinta and the Santa Maria, as in Christopher Columbus? Do not do this to your daughter. Please. She will be made fun of for the rest of her life!

I'm taking it you are Hispanic and I'm Dominican I like the name Santa Maria only if its use for the first name and your boyfriends idea is cool but Santa-Maria Pinta Nina is alright its your baby go for it she'll always be stuck with it

Santa is too Santa Claus, I imagine your poor child would be teased mercilessly in school. Maria Santa is better. Nina Maria is nice though

Nina Maria is the best

Santa Maria means Saint Maria and that might be a bit premature, especially when you consider her mother. <grin>

Nina sounds cool.

You are a silly nilly.

I love the name Nina

I'd go with Nina,sorry Santa is just cruel.

Its a bit different and santa brings to mind father xmas! How about Cara Mia it means my love and can be spelt Kara Mia just a suggestion.

If you live in America, your child would be made fun of. She would be called Santa Claus or Pinto bean........... I would suggest NO to eith name.

Your boyfriend's choice is better.

mb