United States Cities?
What is a safe, relatively large city (population over 300000) that is not to far from any major cities (New York, Los Angeles, Chicago etc.), that is not to expensive and there are plenty of jobs available.
- imdashtiLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
After extensive research into crime and unemplyment rates, I found these are the top cities:
1. Anaheim, California (close to LA)
2. Santa Ana, California (close to LA)
3. Virginia Beach, Virginia (some distance from DC)
4. San Jose, California (close to SF)
5. Honolulu, Hawaii (not close to any major city, but good)
6. San Diego, California (some distance from LA)Source(s): www.fedstats.gov
- Anonymous1 decade ago
go to findyourspot.com