Tim Horton's, come to America!?

To all Canadians out there, as an American Tourist, I recently just came back from Vancouver, back to my home in the States, wishing for something. A Tim Hortons. They would be so big in America, because they are good. In America, there is a commercial donut shop called Krispe Kremes, and I know that these Tim... show more To all Canadians out there, as an American Tourist, I recently just came back from Vancouver, back to my home in the States, wishing for something. A Tim Hortons. They would be so big in America, because they are good. In America, there is a commercial donut shop called Krispe Kremes, and I know that these Tim Hortons donunts are better. This is a company to invest in, because they are good, successful and because they don't just offer sweet, but also sandwitches that are great. I don't know how good the coffe is, but even Starbucks would be in Trouble. I discovered Tim Hortons near the Hyatt hotel in Vancouver, on a trip with the American Choral Directors Assosciation Northwestern Divison, I was in the Choir. Anyway, If a Tim Hortons member is reading this, please tell your superior that it is time to expand, expand to America. Why? Because you'd be a hit, just like in Canada. The ACDA loves Tim Hortons.
Update: I didn't know that they're in Michigan. I should have stated that I'm from Washington State.
Update 2: Wendy's, really. That's interesting.