Strange cat behavior, he was neutered today help!?

I took my baby to get neutered today, I have 3 older cats who were neutered at his age, after i went to pick him up i noticed that he was really wild in the box. He was attacking the box and dizzy like he was an angry drunk cat. It is really odd because my other cats were very sleepy and calm and my baby cat is... show more I took my baby to get neutered today, I have 3 older cats who were neutered at his age, after i went to pick him up i noticed that he was really wild in the box. He was attacking the box and dizzy like he was an angry drunk cat. It is really odd because my other cats were very sleepy and calm and my baby cat is going nuts! I took him out of his carrier and he started running around like crazy meowing i figured he would get sleepy soon so i made him a bed in the bathroom [Since he kept bumping into furniture] I left him food and water and an hour later i hear him going crazy inside the bathroom... he is clawing at the door, jumping on top of the toilet and jumping to the door and smaking himself. I was horrified and i opend the door and i saw a little patch of hair on the floor, turns out he somehow hurt himself and now he has a gash on his forehead. I'm really scared i don't know what to do or what is wrong with my baby. I can't keep him outside the bathroom he will hurt himself!
Update: What am i suppose to do please help me. I tried calling the hotlines but nobody is picking up and if i leave a message i'll get a response late tomorrow!!