Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

What do you think of my fantasy team?

P Cleveland Indians

C Jason Varitek

1B Mark Texieira

2B Dan Uggla

3B David Wright

SS J.J. Hardy

OF Carlos Beltran

OF Nick Markakis

OF Hunter Pence

Also, there is a 17 game season, what do you think my team's record will be?

Update:

Jeter is already taken.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Considering it is C.C. Sabathia's contract year, I think the Cleveland Indians are quite good (not the best), 'Tek is solid, but might not fetch you the best fantasy points. Beltran, Markakis, Texieira will certainly bring in some points. Overall, well played.

11-6

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

7 out of 10 and maybe 10 wins 7 loses

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not that great

you ahve a good pitching staff, 1b, 2b, 3b, and beltran

other than that they are all worthless. varitek is good at being a catcher, not a hitter.

7 and 10 which is a stretch

• 1 decade ago

It looks Ok, I think you will go 7 and 10.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yall forgeting about hunter pence, the only weak sport on your of is markakis i think youll go 11-6

• 1 decade ago

not very good i think your outfield should be coco crisp in center and your ss should be derek jeter and 3b mike lowell thats jkust my opinion but i think that it will do good overall your ptiching is good

• 1 decade ago

You should try to get better OF (beltran is good but can slump) also jj hardy will not get it done

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.