Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

What do you think of my fantasy team?

P Cleveland Indians

C Jason Varitek

1B Mark Texieira

2B Dan Uggla

3B David Wright

SS J.J. Hardy

OF Carlos Beltran

OF Nick Markakis

OF Hunter Pence

Also, there is a 17 game season, what do you think my team's record will be?

Jeter is already taken.

Favorite Answer

Considering it is C.C. Sabathia's contract year, I think the Cleveland Indians are quite good (not the best), 'Tek is solid, but might not fetch you the best fantasy points. Beltran, Markakis, Texieira will certainly bring in some points. Overall, well played.

11-6

7 out of 10 and maybe 10 wins 7 loses

not that great

you ahve a good pitching staff, 1b, 2b, 3b, and beltran

other than that they are all worthless. varitek is good at being a catcher, not a hitter.

7 and 10 which is a stretch

It looks Ok, I think you will go 7 and 10.

yall forgeting about hunter pence, the only weak sport on your of is markakis i think youll go 11-6

not very good i think your outfield should be coco crisp in center and your ss should be derek jeter and 3b mike lowell thats jkust my opinion but i think that it will do good overall your ptiching is good

You should try to get better OF (beltran is good but can slump) also jj hardy will not get it done