Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · 1 decade ago

mp3 songs for free download?

i want a song from the dante ice commercial and the target commericai li tried to find the mp3 but can't find it if you find can you give me the site please i just love music and would love to add it! Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Check this site http://www.freemp3musicdownloadsite.net/ and I recommend you to use bearshare to download free mp3 music coz bearshare comes with automatic virus protection.

You also can use Mixsta.com to search your favorite songs, download mp3 and listen to that song online.

This site also has listed some good websites where you can download free mp3 music from their site. You can choose free music from various categories of free mp3 music such as free english mp3 music, free hindi mp3 music or free bollywood mp3 music, free iranian mp3 music, free filipino mp3 music, free vietnamese mp3 music, free malay mp3 music, free thai mp3 music and much more

• Arlene

Go to blubster. I download songs and put them on my ipod, and burn them to cds also. And its free.