why do we have to do it?

why do we have to do stupid things when someones courts a girl?

Update:

arrgggggggggghhhhhhhh!! i'm so lonely.........

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Doing "stupid" things is part of the growing process. Sad to say, but that is how we learn. Have you ever learned a lesson when it came really easy? Don't we remember things that were embarassing, or made us feel stupid that stuck in our minds so that we say....."I'll never do that again!" When we are courting, we are nervous. This helps to bring out the "stupid gene". Just relax and be yourself. Don't be pressured into doing anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. You have to live in your skin, they don't. Have fun and be safe.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All you have todo is dont do stupid things just do those that are very intelligent but be careful know from your intelligency which one will be appriciated and which one will put you as a fool. Please just be very wise.

• 1 decade ago

you don't have to do anything you don't wont to do. yes there is a lots of thing we do but don't let anyone force you to do anything you don't want to do no matter what. why not just be friends and find other thing to do . it is possiable.

Source(s): .my sister.
  • 1 decade ago

..if you love the one you're courting..it's not really stupidity;)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

it's called being human

• 1 decade ago

heck! i do stupid things ALL the time.....so i suppose i am use-to it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its called jelously .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.