Some of the left was Nietzsheanized and some wasn't.
Some of the right was Nietzsheanized and some wasn't.
1) I've learned that some A-theist are the best theologians that just like to play Devil's-Advocate in order for us Believers to think on are feet, and discover the 'why' of our belief instead of just-the 'how' of our belief.
2) As far as politics, what better way to do this, then to Evangelize(Nietzcheanize) the conservative-christians, which have been deemed the 'Political-Right'
3) Some Moderate-Conservatives benefit from this, because they learn how important reason and logic is when it comes to life & death issues from Iraq to Abortion.
4) This doesn't mean they change their mind from 'Belief' to 'Non-Belief'; but it does get the wheels turning that if politicians can use religion to manipulate the way I choose to vote and advocate for my 'Quality of Life' then it is that very manipulated-individual who needs to learn to transcend His religion. Not give up religion, but transcend it.
5) In order to be Nietzscheanized from the right, you need a Nietzsche somewhere in the mix; for the sake of argumemt we'll say he comes from the left.
6) But just as conservatives on the right can be manipulated-politically through 'Belief'; to that degree can eternal-dissenters(Liberals on the left) of 'Non-Belief' be manipulated likewise; it may take more convincing, but in the end those with weak-minds our just as blown and tossed by the wind , whoever they claim to be their Messiah: Jesus Christ or Al Gore...
7) So yes the left have Nietzscheanized(Disillusioned) themselves in non-belief while their greatest hope is pooring Billions of dollars that is going to give us at most 7 extra years of existence. Meanwhile, that money could of went to Darfur and other 3rd-world countries where lives could of been saved and made to thrive instead of developing cold/material technology to delay the inevitable.