party favors?

its my 13th bbirthday and im having a sleepover and i was wondering what i should do for party favors

Favorite Answer

Filling cute favor bags or boxes with nail polishes, toe separators, nail stickers, lip glosses and things like that would be cool. Those types of things are great for sleepovers.

How about burning some of your favorite songs onto blank CDs that you could hand out to everyone? You could make labels for them that say "Thanks for coming to my party" or something like that.

Another idea would be to buy everyone a $5 or $10 gift card to Claire's or something. I guess that would depend on how many people you have coming and how much you want to spend on favors.

Here's a site that you can check out... http://www.passion-for-parties.com/kids-party-favo... . If you scroll down the page it has some good ideas, and it has some links that you can follow to find some party favors online. There's a link on there for favor boxes that are already filled. They are usually a really good deal, and you may be able to find sleepover-theme favor boxes there.

Good luck, and have fun!