Wati asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我檢查這封英文信有沒有錯誤 謝謝~

Sorry~ I can't meet up with you after receive your message in Chinese New Year's Eve, because I have been suffering from bowel conditions throwing up and passing loose stools off and on, being totally tired up and strengthless as well as a bit feverish, and even a sip of water would make me spew that I was thoroughly collapsed during the period of New Year's Day. It took three days of rest to regain my appetite, before I finally came back to life!

How are you during these days? The weather has got issues recently, and many people caught a cold for it. Take your health!

The attempt wrote letter with English to you, hope to improve my English. Please revise me if I make any errors.

PS: Remembering makes the phone call to me next vacation.

I wish you have a good health, and every thing satisfactory!

Hope to see you again!

Your friend

2007.02.22 Taichung

裡面有些內容是參考其他知識的 謝謝大家!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Sorry~ I can't meet up with you after ''receiving'' your messages in Chinese New Year's Eve, because I have been suffering from bowel conditions throwing up and passing loose stools off and on.''Being'' totally tired up and strengthless as well as a bit ''of'' feverish, and even a sip of water would make me spew that I was thoroughly collapsed during the period of ''Chinese'' New Year. It took ''the rest of three days'' to regain my appetite, before I finally came back to life!

''What are you doing'' these days? The weather has got issues recently, and many people caught a cold ''because of'' it. ''Take care of ''your health!

The attempt wrote letter ''in'' English to you, hoping to improve my English. Please revise me if I make any ''mistakes''.

PS: ''Remember makeing'' the phone call to me next vacation.

I wish you have a good health, and every thing is ''satisfaction''!

Hope to see you again!

Your friend'',''

2007.02.22 Taichung

有用''這個的~是改過的喔

Source(s): myself

Dear:

Sorry, I didn't meet you after receiving your message in Chinese New Year's Eve.Because I had been suffering from vomit and diarrhea and having a faver so I was very weak.I couldn't eat any food,even water,so I felt uncomfortable and been sad extremely period of New Year's Day.I recovered from three days rests.

How are you during these days? It was so cold that many people caught a cold for it. Take care of yourself!

I attempt to improve my English ability so I write the letter with English.If you find error,please tell me.Thanks!

I hope you are always in good health and everything are satisfactory!

Hope to see you again soon!

PS:Remember to call me next vacation.

Your friend

2007.02.22 Taichung

Source(s): 自己