Seriously now, who else does this?

Who else skips long questions filled with a bunch of rambling?

Am I the only one to go "No thanks" to lengthy questions?

Favorite Answer

Sometimes, and if they can't spell or use good grammar, I pass it up. Drive's me nuts!!!

• VV

I will sometimes invest in a longer question if it's well written. But I will skip even relatively short ones that have no caps, no punctuation, and bad grammar/spelling. It's not only annoying and difficult to read, but it's disrespectful to the thoughtful people who might try to respond. I also wonder what kind of people they do think will bother to wade through and respond. Maybe their kindred spirits though, so - what do I know? :)

Me to.I may leave a long answer but I don't care to read a page of rambling.

i'll skip a question thats written poorly before I skip a question thats long. If a long question can keep my attention as I read it, then i may answer.

This is sooo true!!! If the question is too long, I skip it.

You posted a very good question --thank you!!!

I do it all the time

I do- especially if it is written by someone that thinks they are sending a text message and it is too much work trying to read it.

• I do it sometimes... But usually I know that if I typed out something really long, I' want people to help me out, so I push myself to read it anyway.

I do especially if words are in capital letters to emphasize a misdeed or a point.

someone finally had the guts to bring this problem into the light !! don't have time to read a novel !