My boyfriends cousin.......????? 10 points to best answer?

My boyfriend, Chris, is cousins to this girl Hannah and she hates me. I don't know why but she dose. She calls me names, ylls at me to shut it if I'm talking to my friends, she cut my hair when my friend Nacho was thous messing up my great hair, and when she found out that I'm going out with Chris she had this girl Lila throw books and papers at me then I got very mad I pushed my chair back and turned it around very quick and started yelling at Lila. Now Lila is saspened from school. She also told my friends that she is going to break me and Chris up and she said I should watch my back. I'm scared. Chris said he is going to tell her to leave me alone but she really hates me and she has serious anger problems. I don't think what Chris saids is going to stop her. I know she can't break me and him up caz we really luv eachother but I'm scared of what she can have people do to me. She has a lot of friends and a lot of them hate me. She could have them jump me. What do I do? Help please.

Favorite Answer

Hannah is jealous and you must show no fear. Switch from defense to offense. Don't challenge her, but if she starts it, then you finish it. Call me if you need help.

Sounds to me like someone is jealous and has a thing for their own cousin. Beat the breaks off of her a*s! Don't be scared to stand up to her. She's probably nothing but mouth anyway. Thats why she's getting her friends to do her dirty work. Take them, too. Oh, and don't let it be just because you're dating her cousin. Seeing him or not, you gotta put a stop to that crazy b*tch!

please speak to your teacher and your parents ask Chris to tell her parents as I'm am sure they would listen to him if he explains what she is doing to you and the problem will sort its self out may be you and her should sit down with the head of the school to find out why she has a problem with you

beat the living **** out of her and then if doesnt stop do it again till you have control of the relationship.

if i was you i would punch right square in the nose and wouldn't even care she was my boyfriends cousin